The Referral Information section of the Owner Information page is a great place to document how a client discovered your practice.
1. Through the Choose Action screen, locate the Client Information widget. Alternately, through the Patient screen, select the Client Information widget or quick link.
2. Double-click the owner's name from within the list to edit.
3. Locate the Referral Information text field, and type the referral information you wish to capture.
4. Select Ok when finished to save changes.
5. Once the client has been invoiced, this referral information can be seen on the Referral Report. For more information, check out Reports: Referral Report.
You can attach a referral veterinarian to the patient record as well. For more information, check out Choose Action: Adding a Referring DVM (rDVM)