Patient Reminders are displayed in the Patient Reserve in the upper left corner of the screen. For more information on the Patient Reserve, check out Choose Action: Patient Reserve Breakdown.
1. To adjust an existing item or service's reminder settings, start by selecting the Administration tab in the Dashboard along the left side of the screen. Then select the Items and Services widget.
2. Using the filters at the top of the screen, find the item or service you wish to edit, and then select Edit to the right of the screen.
3. On this new page, scroll to the Reminders section and select the appropriate duration from the Reminder Interval dropdown. This will automatically log a patient reminder when the item or service is invoiced.
4. Within the Also Replaces section, it's recommended to include all related items so the system can replace it when a different item or service is invoiced. Example: If a patient was previously prescribed Interceptor 26-50lbs, and they've now grown into the 51-100 lbs range, the system will replace the Interceptor 26-50 lbs reminder with the Interceptor 51-100 lb reminder.
Important Note: To create a new line, select the (+) and to save each line, select the check mark when finished with each line to save.
5. When finished, scroll to the bottom of the screen and select Apply in the lower left corner to save changes.
You can also manually remove reminders from the Patient's account. For more information check out Choose Action: Removing Patient Reminders.