Data Customization, View Invoices across Locations
- NEW: Ability to view invoices across all locations from the Invoices Listing page. Can also view the Receipt.
- NEW: Data Customization functionality migrated from Hippo 1 platform to Hippo 2. Includes Species, Breeds, Colors, Markings, Genders, Mucous Membrane options, and Hydration Status options.
- NEW: Ability to specify original sex for a gender and whether that gender is a neutered gender.
- NEW: Added Account Number to Suppliers Listing table
- NEW: Redesigned Client Statements
- NEW: Reports now generated asynchronously, allowing larger reports to be generated without timing out.
- Patient Reserve will now display the most recently added patient photo instead of the first.
- Refresh Gift Card and Credit balances after editing record
- Resolve issue preventing item listing filters from not displaying in certain circumstances
- Added Client Email address to Invoice
- Prevent calls to Receiving Set Active for users who do not have permission to update receiving. Resolves an inadvertent logout issue.
- Require exact match on Gift Card number to use as payment.
- Fix issue preventing Also Replaces from being set correctly
- Fix issue preventing Manufacturer from being saved for an item.
- Updates to support Viewing Invoices across Locations
- Updates to support Data Customization
- Updates to support asynchronous reports
- Updates to support Client Statements
- Improvements to inventory processing logic to simplify process and prevent errors.
- Resolve issue that allowed inventory transactions to be created for pending inventory records.
- API fixes for Resources and Reminders for partners.
- Resolve issue causing mass changes to inventory transactions and causing inflated inventory remaining quantities
- Resolve issue preventing items with a species restriction from being used in a template. This resolves issues with Chart not saving.
- Added asynchronous report generation. Includes updating reports to use the new functionality.
- Added Client Statements report
- Updates to support Data Customization changes
- Updated triggers to ensure species and gender records stay in sync.
- Added report requests table to track report usage