Hippo Manager is multi-location friendly, allowing your team to view patient records across all locations, while still maintaining inventory and finances separately. To create a new practice location, you will need "Super User" access to view the Administration page. For more information on Hippo Manager's available access levels, check out Administration: Assigning User Access Levels.
Creating a New Location
1. Select the Administration tab, and then select the Configuration widget.
2. Towards the center of the screen, within the Location information table, you will notice your current practice listed, with its related information below. To create a new location, select the (+) in the upper right corner of the table.
3. Fill out the blank fields below with the information for this new location as you wish for it to display throughout the system, and on client receipts.
- Important Note: It's recommended to include your practice's email address so that when communications are emailed to the client, they reflect your practice name. For more information, check out Administration: Configuring Practice Email.
4. Select Apply in the lower left corner of the screen when finished to save changes.
After you've saved this new practice location, you will need to grant your team access to this location as it relates to their role. Without this step, your team will not be able to gain entry to this separate location. For more information, check out Administration: Creating New Users or Administration: Updating User Access.
You can also upload your practice's logo from this screen, and for more information check out Administration: Uploading a Practice Logo.