Hippo Manager's Scheduler feature allows the practice to track patient appointments and also set unavailable blocked timeslots.
1. Select the Scheduler tab along the left side of the screen. Alternatively, select the Scheduler widget from the Choose Action screen.
2. Along the right side of the screen within the appointment templates, drag the Blocked template from within the desired column section to the appropriate timeslot.
- Pro Tip: It's recommended to schedule this blocked timeslot under a hospital-use patient to prevent this appointment from recording on a patient's record.
3. Select the newly scheduled blocked appointment, then select the Recur tab, and set the repeat frequency and duration of this blocked timeslot occurrence. Then select Ok when finished to save.
4. This blocked appointment timeslot will now occur daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly based on what was assigned in step 3.
It's also recommended to check out Scheduler: Assigning Reoccurring Appointments.