Within a Chart Note, there are Quick Link options available that allow users to view parts of the patient history without leaving the Chart Note.
Customizing the Chart Note Screen
1. From the Choose Action screen, select the Chart Notes widget and open a new patient chart. Alternatively, this feature can be found on the Patient screen as an open widget or quick link as well.
2. Towards the bottom of the Chart Note, you will see customizable quick link options.
Important Note: If you do not see a Quick Links section towards the bottom of your scheduler, click on the Push Pin icon in the lowest-left corner which will expand your screen.
3. To customize the available Quick Link options, click on the Settings tab, and on the next screen you will see 3 columns:
- Displayed (Blue)
- Quicklinks (White)
- Unused (Red)
The Displayed column will make this information available on the Scheduler Screen as an open widget.
The Quick Links column will make this information available on the Scheduler Screen as a clickable tab.
The Unused column will make the assigned information hidden from the Scheduler Screen.
4. Click, drag, and drop the information boxes into the desired columns, and then click Ok to save changes. The order within the column does not matter.
5. When you've returned to the main chart note, the changes will be reflected at the bottom.
These settings are user-specific, so each staff member can customize them based on their preference. Quick Links also live in the Patient tab, and Scheduler and for more information, check out Patient Screen: Using and Customizing Quick Links to Optimize Workflow and Scheduler: Using and Customizing Quick Links to Optimize Workflow.
Important Note: In order for the Medication widget to be accessible, the Medication Quick Link should not be used as an open widget.