Once the patient's microchip number is recorded in their record, Hippo Manager will automatically display this number on a Microchip Certificate which can be shared with the owner.
Recording a Patient's Microchip Number
1. Select Patient from the menu on the left side of the screen, and then locate the Patient Info widget or quick link. Then select the Edit pencil in the upper right corner of the widget to update.
- Important Note: If you don't see this widget or quick link available, you will need to adjust your user settings. For more information, check out Patient Screen: Using and Customizing Quick Links to Optimize Workflow
2. Within the Microchip text field, type the patient's microchip number and select Ok to save.
Printing A Patient's Microchip Certificate
1. From the Choose Action page, select the Custom Forms icon.
- Important Note: If you don't see this widget or quick link available, you will need to adjust your user settings. For more information, check out Choose Action: Customizing Choose Action Settings to Optimize Workflow
2. On this page, select Microchip Certificate.
For more information on other available Custom Forms, check out Choose Action: Using & Attaching Client Forms.