Once an invoice has been completed, the information from the receipt will update within Hippo Manager's financial reporting features. If an invoice needs to be re-opened at any time, follow the steps below:
1. Once you have located the appropriate patient, and they are displayed in the Patient Reserve, select Invoices from the menu on the left side of the page.
2. Using the filters along the top to narrow the list of results below, find the Status filter, and select Complete from the dropdown.
3. The list below will now display all previously completed invoices linked to the patient(s) owned by this owner.
4. Locate the invoice you wish to re-open and then towards the right side of the page, select Reopen. Then select the Set Active button which will make it available on the Checkout page.
5. To view this reopened invoice, select Checkout from the Menu along the left side of the page.