Hippo Manager's Scheduler feature allows the practice to track and also assign reoccurring appointments.
1. Once the appropriate patient is listed in the Patient Reserve, select the Scheduler from the Main Menu along the left side of the screen. Alternatively, select the Scheduler icon from the Choose Action page.
2. Along the right side of this new page, within the appointment templates, drag the desired template from within the desired column section to the appropriate timeslot.
- Pro Tip: It's recommended to create an "Other" appointment template, for cases where the appointment type may not be available. For more information about creating scheduler templates, check out Scheduler: Customization Part 4 of 5 (Appointment Templates)
3. Select the newly scheduled appointment, then select the Recur tab towards the bottom of the widget, and here you can set the repeat frequency and duration of this patient's appointment occurrence. Then select Ok when finished to save.
4. This appointment will now occur daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly in the timeslot, based on what was assigned in step 3.
It's also recommended to check out Scheduler: Assigning Reoccurring Blocks.