Through Hippo Manager's Checkout page, you have the ability to add notes to items using the item Description field. This is an excellent way to include test results, take-home instructions, or perhaps the reasoning for an item discount.
1. First, you'll need to select Administration from the menu along the left side of the page, and then select the Items and Services icon.
2. Once on the main Items and Services page, locate the item you wish to alter and then select the Edit button to the right of the entry line.
3. Under the Item Definition section at the top of the page, select the Allow Alternate Description toggle to on (blue). Then scroll to the bottom of the page and select Apply to save changes.
4. Now when you add the item to the Checkout page, you can select the Edit pencil, and add your desired text in the Description box. Don't forget to select the checkmark when finished to save changes.
5. These notes will appear on the owner's receipt when printed.
Alternatively, you can also add notes into the Comments box on the Checkout page, and then select the Visible on Receipt toggle. The comments added into this field will then appear on the owner's copy of the receipt when printed.