1. Select the Reports tab, followed by the Client Communications widget. Then select the Callback List widget.
2. Assign the start date, end date, and User (provider) whose list you'd like to generate.
3. The Report will then generate a list of all patients who have undergone a procedure in that time frame with that provider for follow-up.
4. Then select Get Report.
Example: If you wish to generate a Callback list on Monday for all patients who were seen on Friday, you'll need to use Friday's date in the start and end date fields.
For this report to generate the proper sets of data, ensure that the following steps are met prior to running this report:
1. Make sure your procedures are in fact marked as Procedures within the Item Type dropdown through Items and Services. Having the procedure toggle on adds the patient to the Call Back List once the service has been added to the invoice.
2. Make sure on the day of the appointment, that the correct provider is selected from the “Seen By” dropdown, either on the Chart Note or at the Checkout screen.
Another report that may be useful for Call Backs is the Reminder List. For more information on this report, check out Reports: Using the Reminder List.