In Hippo Manager's Reporting functionality, there are three recommendations that display unpaid invoices. These reports include:
- Aging Summary Report
- Generate Statements Report
- Balance Sheet Report
Important Note: Hippo Manager categorizes outstanding invoices to help with identifying how long an invoice has remained unpaid.
The four AR categories are: Current, 31-60 Days, 61-90 Days, and 91+ Days.
Summary Aging Report
1. From the main Reports page, select Summary Reports and then select the Aging Summary widget.
2. Select your practice location, and then select the file format in which you want to receive this report. Then select Get Report.
Generating Client Statements
From the main Reports page, select Detailed Reports and you will see 2 widgets: Current Client Statements and Client Statements. For more information about Client Statements, check out Invoices: Generating One Owner or Multi-Owner Billing Statements.
- Important Note: The Generate Statements report will include any invoice in Open status, even if the balance of the invoice is $0.00. If you find a statement with a balance of $0.00, go to the client's patient account and make sure the invoice is Completed in the Checkout screen. Completing the invoice will remove the statement from the report.
Balance Sheet Report
1. From the main Reports page, select Detailed Reports and then select the Balance Sheet widget.
2. Select your practice location, and then select the desired Date Range parameters that you want the report to include. Then select Get Report.
3 Within this report, the Accounts Receivable Summary will appear at the top.
Important Note: The AR Summary values on the Balance Sheet will be based on the date you generate the report.