How to Upload an Inventory List:
- Go to the Management tab.
- Click on the Items and Services widget.
- Click the Import button at the top left side of the screen.
- Download the Hippo Manager Import Excel Template.
- Add items, filling out at least the six required fields:
- Item Name
- Supplier (None for services, etc.) Note: The supplier column accepts numerical values only. Supplier IDs are created based on the order in which they are added to your platform. You will first need to create your suppliers, then use the order to dictate what numbers should be entered into this field (i.e. first supplier listed will be ID 1 and so on).
- Cost Price (clinic cost)
- Reorder Level (for stocked items only)
- Upload your completed inventory list by returning to the Import window from Step 2.
- Click on Choose File to select your inventory list from your saved files.
- Click Submit.
Do NOT add/delete columns from the Excel file - if you do, the Item information fields will not import to the correct field in Hippo Manager. Add as much information as possible for each item or service.