The Hippo Manager Patient Health Records Portal (PHR) gives your practice the ability to grant clients access to their pet information, such as transaction history, finalized chart notes, appointments, vaccination certificates, and more!
Activating the PHR
1. Select the Management option in the main menu on the left side of the screen, and then select the Setup Patient Health Records Portal icon.
2. A popup will display if the PHR has not been activated yet, and this will recommend you contact support by phone, chat, or email. The team will need to know your practice name, and they'll have that turned on for you.
Disabling the PHR
1. Select the Administration option in the main menu on the left side of the screen, and then select the Organization icon.
2. In the section at the top of the page labeled, deselect the PHR Enabled toggle to disable it.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Apply Changes to update.
For more information about using the PHR Portal, check out Checklist: Using the Patient Health Record Portal (PHR).