Hippo Manager allows you to email customers directly from the software to support practice marketing or announcements.
Connecting The Practice Email:
Before you can send emails to your clients using the Email Customer(s) feature, you must first include and verify your practice's email address within your Hippo Manager configuration settings. For more information on how to connect your practice email, check out Administration: Configuring Practice Email.
Sending Emails From Hippo Manager:
1. From the Choose Action screen, select the Email Customer(s) widget.
- Important Note: If you don't see this widget available on your screen, you will need to update your Choose Action settings, and for more information check out Choose Action: Customizing Choose Action Settings to Optimize Workflow.
3. Type your email header into the Message Subject text field, followed by the contents of your email in the text field below.
4. When finished, select Send Email in the lower right corner of the page.
- Important Note: All sent emails are recorded and stored in the View Email History widget, located in the Choose Action screen.
Hippo Manager Email Recipient Filters:
- Current Customer: Send to the current active customer, seen in the patient reserve.
- All Practice Customers: Send to all practice customers with an email address in Hippo Manager.
- Lapsed Customers: Send to all customers who have not visited your practice for “x” number of years.
- Customers by Species: Send to all customers who have a patient of a certain species.
- Customers by Species & Age: Send to all customers who have a patient of a certain species aged between “x” and “y” years old.
- By Previous Purchase (Item/Service): Send to all customers who have purchased item “x” within “y” years.
- Wellness Plan Customers: Send to all wellness plan customers. Must use our VCP integration to use this filter.
- Top Spending Clients (Top 10%): Send to your top 10% of clients based on spending in “x” years.
- Overdue Reminders (With no Subsequent Visits): Send to all customers with overdue reminders in the past “x” years.
- Missed/Cancelled Appointments and no Subsequent Visits: Send to all customers with missed or canceled appointments in the past “x” years.