Hippo Manager allows you to email customers directly from the software. This includes emailing a single client or mass emailing clients based on several different filtering options. Emails will be sent with an attractive design from an email address connected to your practice.
How to connect your email to Hippo Manager:
- Go to the Administration tab.
- Click on the Practice Config widget.
- Scroll down to Practice Location, and click on your location if there are multiple associated with your practice.
- Enter in the email address you would like emails to be sent from in the Location Email field.
- A verification email will be sent to that address. Click the link in the email to complete the verification process. When your email has been successfully verified, you will see the verified symbol next to the Location Email field.
How to send emails from Hippo Manager:
- Go to the Management tab.
- Click on the Email Customer(s) widget.
- Select your recipient(s). A breakdown of the available filters can be found below.
- Select your preferred email template.
- Type a subject line in the Message Subject field.
- Type the body text of your email.
- You can click View Email List (located below the Recipient(s)) field and/or Preview Message (located below the Email Message field) to review the email before you send it out.
- When ready, click Send Email.
- A record of sent emails is kept in the View Email History widget, located in the Management tab.
Hippo Manager email recipient filters:
- Current Customer: Send to the current active customer, seen in the patient reserve.
- All Practice Customers: Send to all practice customers with an email address in Hippo Manager.
- Lapsed Customers: Send to all customers who have not visited your practice for “x” number of years.
- Customers by Species: Send to all customers who have a patient of a certain species.
- Customers by Species & Age: Send to all customers who have a patient of a certain species aged between “x” and “y” years old.
- By Previous Purchase (Item/Service): Send to all customers who have purchased item “x” within “y” years.
- Wellness Plan Customers: Send to all wellness plan customers. Must use our VCP integration to use this filter.
- Top Spending Clients (Top 10%): Send to your top 10% of clients based on spending in “x” years.
- Overdue Reminders (With no Subsequent Visits): Send to all customers with overdue reminders in the past “x” years.
- Missed/Cancelled Appointments and no Subsequent Visits: Send to all customers with missed or cancelled appointments in the past “x” years.