The scheduler is very customizable to suit a practice's unique workflow and location. In this article, we will be focused on scheduling an appointment for a practice location other than the one you are logged into.
Viewing Another Practice Location's Scheduler
1. Select the Scheduler option from the main menu on the left side of the screen. Alternatively, select the Scheduler icon from the Choose Action page.
2. Once the appropriate patient is displayed in the Patient Reserve, select the practice location name in the upper right corner of the Scheduler to display the other available practice locations.
3. De-select the current practice location, and then select the desired location to display their appointment calendar.
Scheduling an Appointment
1. Start with displaying the active patient in the Patient Reserve that you wish to schedule an appointment. Then, select the Scheduler option, icon, or quick link, to schedule a patient visit.
2. Use the arrows in the upper left corner of the Scheduler, or the Date button towards the center of the screen to find the available date and time.
3. Once you've found the desired date, from the corresponding column templates on the right side of the screen, select and drag the appointment template to the desired timeslot.
4. If alterations are needed, select the appointment and adjust accordingly. Then select Ok to save changes.
For assistance with customizing the Scheduler settings, check out the following articles:
- Scheduler: Customization Part 1 of 5 (Time Slots)
- Scheduler: Customization Part 2 of 5 (Columns)
- Scheduler: Customization Part 3 of 5 (Appointment Types)
- Scheduler: Customization Part 4 of 5 (Appointment Templates)