Hippo Manager has tailored your learner experience to provide personalized training based on your role and day-to-day responsibilities in your practice. This article outlines the role-based curriculum designed for Veterinary Technicians and Assistants in a veterinary practice.
Step 1: Complete Your Role-Based Onboarding Learning Path
Your Hippo Manager Learning Journey begins with the Role-Based Onboarding Learning Path. This path takes approximately 1-2 hours to complete and consists of:
- A brief introduction to training and an orientation to the Hippo Manager platform
- A series of videos designed to familiarize you with the fundamental features and functionalities of Hippo Manager most relevant to your role in the practice
Step 2: Complete Your Skill Building Learning Path
Once you've completed the Role-Based Walkthrough series, you can begin the Skill Building Learning Path. This Learning Path takes approximately 2-4 hours to complete and contains:
- Short and focused video tutorials on specific features in Hippo Manager
- Interactive Experiences that provide hands-on learning in a scenario-based format
- Help Center References
- Knowledge Checks and Assessments designed to put your skills to the test
Ready to dive in? Click here to access the Online Learning Center.
For more information about enrolling a user in Hippo Manager's Online Learning Center, check out Checklist: New Employee Onboarding.