Hippo Manager has tailored your learner experience to provide personalized training based on your role and day-to-day responsibilities in your practice. This article outlines the role-based curriculum designed for Inventory Managers. Before you begin your Inventory Management training, we recommend completing your foundational role-based Onboarding.
- Hippo Manager Online Learning Center: Training for Customer Service Representatives
- Hippo Manager Online Learning Center: Training for Veterinary Technicians & Assistants
- Hippo Manager Online Learning Center: Training for Veterinarians
- Hippo Manager Online Learning Center: Training for Practice Management
Step 1: Complete Your Inventory Management Learning Path
This path takes approximately 20 minutes to complete and consists of:
- A series of videos designed to familiarize you with the fundamental features and functionalities of Hippo Manager most relevant to your role in the practice
Step 2: Complete Your Skill Building Learning Path
Once you've completed the Inventory Management Walkthrough series, you can begin the Skill Building Learning Path. This Learning Path takes approximately 1.5 hours to complete and contains:
- Short and focused video tutorials on specific features in Hippo Manager
- Interactive Experiences that provide hands-on learning in a scenario-based format
- Help Center References
- Knowledge Checks and Assessments designed to put your skills to the test
For more information about enrolling a user in Hippo Manager's Online Learning Center, check out Checklist: New Employee Onboarding.