Hippo Manager Update 2.3.20 | Release Date: November 21st 2023
1. From the Choose Action page, select the Add Patient widget.
2. Fill out the patient's information in the fields at the top of the page, and under the Preferred Location drop-down, select the preferred practice location for this patient.
3. Continue down the page and enter the owner's information. When finished, you can select Ok in the window's lower right corner to save changes.
Important Note: If a practice location is not assigned during creation, it will automatically default to the practice location where the patient was first created.
1. Select the Patient Dashboard from the main menu on the left side of the screen. Then locate the Patient Info widget or quicklink and select the Edit Pencil to open details.
2. Under the Preferred Location drop-down, select the preferred practice location for this patient.
3. Select OK in the window's lower right corner to save changes.
Important Note: For multi-location practices that offer wellness plans through integration with Covetrus Care Plans (VCP), please be mindful of alterations to the patient's preferred practice location. If the preferred location is changed, then you will also need to update the patient's preferred location with Covetrus Care Plans to ensure proper usage of services on the pet's plan.
For more information about Hippo Manager's integration for wellness plans, check out Integrations: Covetrus Care Plans (VCP) Wellness Plan Tracking