Do not connect your DYMO label maker to your computer prior to installing the software.
How to install the DYMO software:
- Go to http://dymo.com/en-US/online-support/dymo-user-guides and click on the Download link for your operating system.
- Run the installer program. Choose your language and click OK.
- Click Next to continue.
- Click the I Agree button to accept the license agreement.
- Choose express installation and click Next. The DYMO Label Setup will begin.
- After setup is complete, connect your DYMO label maker to your computer. Click the Finish button to close the installer.
- Open the DYMO Label program.
- The First Run Wizard will appear. Click Next.
- Choose your Location and click Next.
- You can choose to register your label maker now by clicking the checkbox next to Yes, I would like to register now. Click Next.
- If you want to join the DYMO Product Improvement Program, place a check in the checkbox. Click Finish.
How to print prescription labels from Hippo Manager:
- From the Choose Action screen, click on the Medications widget.
- Select the line of the medication for which you wish to print a label.
- Click on the icon shaped like a printer in the bottom right corner.
- Click the Change button under Destination and ensure your DYMO printer is selected.
- Choose 30258 Diskette as the paper size for printing prescription labels.
- Click the Print button to print your label.
To print the highest quality labels, use 2-⅛” by 2-¾” blank labels.