Hippo Manager’s Quick Links allow fluid movement throughout the application without sending users back to the Choose Action screen. In this article, we will be focused on the Patient screen.
Accessing Quick Links
1. Click the Patient tab, and draw your focus to the top of the screen above the patient record. By clicking each of the tabs, the system will pull up the patient information while remaining on the main Patient screen.
Customizing Quick Links
1. To customize the available Quick Link options, click on the Settings tab within this section of the Patient tab.
2. On the next screen you will see 3 columns:
- Widgets (Blue)
- Quicklinks (White)
- Unused (Red)
The Widget column will make this information available on the Patient Screen as an open widget.
The Quick Links column will make this information available on the Patient Screen as a clickable tab.
The Unused column will make the assigned information hidden from the Scheduler Screen.
3. Click, drag, and drop the information boxes into the desired columns, and then click Ok to save changes. The order within the column does not matter.
4. When you've returned to the main Patient screen, the changes will be reflected within and along the top of the screen.
These settings are user-specific, so each staff member can customize them based on their preference. Quick Links also live in the Scheduler tab, and for assistance check out Scheduler - Using and Customizing Quick Links to Optimize Workflow.
Users also have the ability to customize their Choose Action screen, and for additional assistance, check out Choose Action- Using Choose Action Settings to Optimize Workflow