Vaccines can be added to a patient's record in a variety of ways that include chart note templates, and the vaccine widget. This article will explain how to create a vaccine record and print a certificate.
Generating Vaccine Certificates From The Choose Action Screen:
1. Ensure that the appropriate patient is listed in the Patient Reserve, then click the Vaccines widget.
2. In the upper right corner of the screen, click Add Vaccination and ensure that all dropdowns have the appropriate selections as they should appear on the certificate. Then click Save Item.
3. Next to the vaccine you wish to print, click Print. Alternatively, if you wish to print all vaccine certificates, click Vaccinations History.
4. If you wish to email a certificate or list of certificates, follow step 2, then click the download arrow in the upper right corner of the screen to save it on your device and attach it through your practice email.
- The Vaccination Certificate is representative of a medical record when the vaccination was first added to the system. If your practice administers the vaccination before a spay/neuter operation has occurred, the Vaccination Certificate will display the previous gender of the animal accordingly; even though everything else in the user interface will display the current gender as it is updated.
- This will also affect the Current Weight field in the Animal Information column as it's a reflection of the patient's weight at that particular visit. If the patient's weight is changed at their next visit, the updated weight will display when generated on that day.
If a Veterinarian would like their signature to appear on vaccine certificates automatically, they can send an image of their signature to our Support team through email@example.com.