How Do I Create a Patient Estimate
1. First, pull up the desired patient within the Patient Reserve. Then, go to the Checkout tab along the left side of your screen to access the Sales Register.
2. Within the Item field, add all the items you wish to populate on the estimate.
- Item kits are also a convenient shortcut for generating estimates for routine procedures. For additional assistance with creating item kits, check out the Creating and Using Item Kits article.
3. Once all the desired items have populated, click the Estimate toggle on the right side of the register screen.
4. If you wish to print or email a copy of this estimate to the owner, click the Print Invoice. Click the email or print button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- If you don’t see an email option in the upper right corner, in most cases this simply means that the owner does not have an email address on file. For additional assistance with adding an owner’s email to the record, check out the Adding and Updating Owner Information article.
How Do I Find and Convert an Estimate to an Invoice
1. First, pull up the desired patient within the Patient Reserve. Then, go to the Invoices tab along the left side of the screen.
2. Within the filter fields, select Estimate from the Status dropdown. The list below will display all estimates created for that patient. The line with grayed out “Set Active” will be visible within the Checkout tab/Slideout Menu.
3. If there is only 1 estimate for that patient, the most recent one will have a greyed-out Set Active and can be accessed by navigating to the Checkout menu option.
- If the patient has multiple estimates, click the Set Active for the estimate line item that you wish to convert to an invoice. This estimate will then be visible within the Checkout tab.
4. Return to the Checkout tab, and de-select the Estimates toggle to convert this estimate to an active invoice.
For additional assistance with understanding the Sales Register, check out the Sales Register Breakdown article.