Hippo Manager offers a couple of ways to produce a statement whether it's for a single owner or system-wide.
Generating a Single Owner's Billing Statement
1. Once the correct patient is listed in the Patient Reserve, click the Invoices tab.
2. Next, select Print Client Statement at the top right corner of the screen.
Alternatively, you can also find this same statement by going to the Reports tab. Then select Detailed Reports, followed by Current Client Statement.
Generating Billing Statements For All Owners
1. Click the Reports tab, and then select the Detailed Reports widget.
2. Click the Client Statements widget which will generate a list of all owner statements system-wide.
Sending Statements to Owners
1. Once you've generated your statement or list of statements, click the Printer icon in the upper right corner of the report.
2. If you wish to mail statements to your customers, Statement Mailing Labels can also be found through the Reports tab, then Detailed Reports.
Hippo Manager also offers an aging report to assist with statement-driven billing models. Click the Reports tab, and then select Summary Reports. Next, click Summary Aging.