Generating an Owner's Billing Statements
1. Invoices are generated through the Checkout Screen and for additional assistance with understanding the Checkout tab see the Sales Register Breakdown Help article.
2. To generate a statement, start by ensuring that the appropriate client is listed in the Patient Reserve. Note: This is only a key step if you wish to generate an owner-specific statement.
3. To switch to a different client or patient, click on the patient’s name in the Patient Reserve, or the magnifying glass in the upper right corner of the screen depending on preference. Otherwise, skip to step 4.
4. Click the Reports tab, and select the Detailed Reports widget.
5. Click the Current Client Statement widget or the Client Statements widget.
Current Client Statement widget: Will display a current statement for all outstanding patient invoices pertaining to the owner listed in the Patient Reserve. (Example below)
Client Statements widget: Will display all statements for owners with outstanding patient invoices system-wide within an assigned date range.
Sending Statements to Owners
From within the Client Statements widget or the Current Client Statement widget, statements can be printed by clicking the print button in the upper right corner of the screen. They can also be downloaded if you wish to attach and send them through your practice email.
If you wish to mail statements to your customers, Statement Mailing Labels can also be found through the Reports tab, then Detailed Reports.