In order to optimize Hippo Manager on hand-held Apple devices, you will need to adjust the page zoom settings. In the steps below, you'll learn how to change your device settings for better visibility of your Hippo screens.
Adjusting Handheld Apple Device Screen Settings
1. On your Apple device, go to Settings, and select Safari
2. Next, select Page Zoom
3. Depending on the size of the iPad or iPhone you're using, you'll need to set the optimal Zoom setting to either 85% or 115%
The Patient Reserve will now collapse into a hamburger menu which will provide greater visibility to information within the widgets.
On handheld devices, it's also recommended to use the Patient Screen for reviewing and recording within a patient record.
1. You can set the Patient Screen as your primary landing page by clicking on your name in the lower right corner of your Hippo screen.
2. Next, click General Settings, and select the Patient Tab from the dropdown menu. The next time you log in, Hippo will open directly to the Patient Screen.
3. It's also recommended to customize your Patient Screen by editing the Patient Dashboard: Using and Customizing Quick Links to Optimize Workflow. You can add and remove widgets as you see fit to make navigation even more optimal. Be sure to use the small padlock button on each widget to hold the widgets in place.