Hippo Manager’s Quick Links allow fluid movement throughout the application without sending users back to the Choose Action screen. In this article, we will be focused on the Scheduler screen.
Accessing Quick Links
1. Click the Scheduler tab, and draw your focus to the bottom of the screen below the appointment calendar. By clicking each of the tabs, the system will pull up the patient information while remaining on the Scheduler screen.
Important Note: If you do not see a Quick Links section towards the bottom of your scheduler, click on the Push Pin icon in the lowest-left corner which will expand your screen.
Customizing Quick Links
1. To customize the available Quick Link options, click on the Settings tab within the lower section of the scheduler.
2. On the next screen you will see 3 columns:
- Displayed (Blue)
- Quicklinks (White)
- Unused (Red)
The Displayed column will make this information available on the Scheduler Screen as an open widget.
The Quick Links column will make this information available on the Scheduler Screen as a clickable tab.
The Unused column will make the assigned information hidden from the Scheduler Screen.
3. Click, drag, and drop the information boxes into the desired columns, and then click Ok to save changes. The order within the column does not matter.
4. When you've returned to the main Scheduler screen, the changes will be reflected at the bottom.
These settings are user-specific, so each staff member can customize them based on their preference. Quick Links also live in the Patient tab, and for additional assistance, check out Patient Screen- Using and Customizing Quick Links to Optimize Workflow.
Users also have the ability to customize their Choose Action screen, and for additional assistance, check out Choose Action- Using Choose Action Settings to Optimize Workflow