The List Invoice Items is a feature that's been added to the Invoices tab to aid in identifying the invoice line items for all patients tied to a specific owner, without having to open the individual patient's invoice.
1. Click the Invoices tab, and select List Invoice Items.
2. The list will display all items or services on open invoices for all patients tied to the owner in the Patient Reserve.
3. The filter options in the top section of the screen will allow you to adjust what's displayed in the list beneath it.
- Example 1: This owner has multiple pets, and the filters are set to display all items and services on open invoices assigned to Klaus. You'll notice in the picture below that Klaus has 2 open invoices, and this gives a clear vision of what's on each, without having to reassign the active invoice for view in the Checkout tab.
- Example 2: This owner has multiple pets, and the filters are set to display all Lab Test items on previously completed invoices assigned to Pongo. You'll notice in the picture below that all Labs Test items that have been purchased for pongo are listed with the invoice #.
For an additional use case, check out Invoices: Viewing a Patient's Itemized Receipt History.