This is part 5 of 5 in the article series.
The scheduler is very customizable to suit a practice's unique workflow. In this article, we will be focused on scheduling an appointment.
Scheduling an Appointment
1. Start with displaying the active patient in the Patient Reserve that you wish to schedule an appointment for. Then, select the Scheduler tab, widget, or quick link, to schedule a patient visit.
2. Use the arrows in the upper left corner of the Scheduler, or the Date button towards the center of the screen to find the available date and time.
3. Once you've found the desired date, from the corresponding column templates on the right side of the screen, select and drag the appointment template to the desired timeslot.
4. If alterations are needed, select the appointment and adjust accordingly. Then select Ok to save changes.
For assistance with customizing the Scheduler settings, check out the following articles:
- Scheduler: Customization Part 1 of 5 (Time Slots)
- Scheduler: Customization Part 2 of 5 (Columns)
- Scheduler: Customization Part 3 of 5 (Appointment Types)
- Scheduler: Customization Part 4 of 5 (Appointment Templates)