Hippo Manager offers a variety of patient list reports, and the Reminder List will include all patient's with a reminder due within a desired date range.
1. Select the Reports tab, followed by the Client Communications widget. Then select the Reminder List widget.
2. Select the practice location, and assign the start date, and end date that you'd like information to generate for this report.
3. From the Include and Exclude dropdowns, select the types of reminders you wish to have generated.
4. Then select Get Report.
This report will generate a list of all patients who have reminders due in the time frame.
Example: If you wish to generate a Reminder list on Monday for all patients who have reminders due the following week, you'll need to set the start date as the beginning of next week, and the end date as the end of next week.
For this report to generate the proper sets of data, ensure that the following steps are met prior to running this report:
1. Make sure your items and services have appropriate reminders attached to them within Items and Services. Having the reminder durations set will automatically add that reminder to the Reminder widget once the item or service has been added to the invoice.
2. Make sure on the day of the appointment, that the correct reminders are displayed in the Reminder widget as this will impact what is displayed on the report.
This report is used often as a Call Back list. We do also have a Call-Back list available, and for more information check out Reports: Using the Call Back List.